Browsing: Mental Health
Kaiser Permanente’s Connect 2 Care Telepsychiatry program expands its facility and scope of impact.
Cognitive therapy at Kaiser Permanente in the Santa Clara area is helping hundreds of insomniacs learn how to get a good night’s sleep.
Northern California Kaiser Permanente therapists are partnering with the Boys & Girls Clubs to offer training and socio-emotional support to underserved teens and families in North San Mateo County.
A behavioral therapy program teaches skills to Kaiser Permanente Fresno patients dealing with mental health conditions.
Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento’s Emergency Department demonstrates an innovative approach to integrating mental health care.
More Stories In Mental Health
- Embedding Mental Health Care in Emergency and Primary Medicine Mental Health
- Therapists Driving Impressive Outcomes Mental Health
- Partnering to Dismantle Stigma Community Caring
- Therapy Is Breaking the Cycle of Insomnia Mental Health
- Expanded Access to Telepsychiatry Mental Health
- Breaking Down Myths About Mental Health Mental Health
- Speaking Freely About Mental Health Conditions Mental Health
- Fairfield home to new Kaiser Mental Health and Wellness Center Mental Health